All work is copyrighted by the author and the artist

This work is copyrighted. Please ask for permission before copying or using. If you like what you see, and would like to be informed when new work appears, please register by email at the top, or the bottom of the blog.

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Just a post script

Errors are not in the art but in the artificers.  -Isaac Newton


I receive a copy of the blog postings via my business email. So I have a chance to look at them a day later with fresh eyes and I cringed tonight to see how many mistakes I have made. Obviously it has been a few days since I checked my business email. Typos of all sorts. My own rule is "Always have a second pair of eyes proof your work" No second pair of eyes for these blog posts, huh? I apologize for the errors. My father, the journalist, had this face he would make in a situation like this: eyes rolled up, head tilted and his tongue hanging out to one side. I need to slow down, I have been slamming these out. 
 
M


No comments:

Post a Comment