All work is copyrighted by the author and the artist

This work is copyrighted. Please ask for permission before copying or using. If you like what you see, and would like to be informed when new work appears, please register by email at the top, or the bottom of the blog.

Friday, December 16, 2011

Time

I am not posting a piece of art. I just finished two midterms, one in InDesign and one in Photoshop. Not terribly difficult if I had found enough of the time I needed to study and do my homework in the manner that I am accustomed to. But this term the study and homework time required more of a commitment of resources than I had. The available time comes out of sleep, and from poor little Chalupa who already spends way too much time home alone. I can sacrifice a few hours of sleep, however I find I feel very guilty if I leave him home, without being able to go out for long periods of time. It is really difficult to do all my homework at school. Not having the resources at home is tough, but I am also grateful that I have access to everything at school.

Over break I am redoing some of the work that I turned in that I did not get 100% on, and resubmitting it. See if I can play a bit of catch-up. Those midterms? I will be happy if I got a "B" on either one. Very sad. Amy is taking Cahlupa for a while during Christmas break. Poor guy needs a vacation as much as I do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment